Fun times

I am going to tell you about my weekend Ipsy weekend I did not do a lot of stuff I did a couple of stuff like when I got home from school I showed my mom my report card I did good I didn’t do like the best ever I just did good then I just did my homework for I could get that out of the way for then I had like free time then I just chilled the rest of that day then went to sleep because I was really tired for some weird reason. I woke up late like at ten I got up and took a shower for I could wake up after that I was cleaning my room because it was messy then I went down stairs to eat my brother and my sister I guess woke up early and already ate. Then my dad came home from work and we got ,y brother a game that he wanted and then we came back we cleaned the house and after that my room was messy again so I cleaned it again then my mom came home and we went to target because my sister wanted something so we got it and while we there u got balloons and playdoh for some reason then we came back and it was nine we got back late. On Sunday it day light savings time so we woke up at five o’clock because my sister that I would be ok if she came in my room and annoy me so that day we went to go eat a Denny’s then we went to Home Depot to get some stuff that my ada needed them we went home and my parents went to go grocery scoping and we just stayed and did nothing. On Monday I got a haircut nothing that serious and Tuesday we did nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reaction to Middle school the WORST Years of my life

Science and industry museum

Welcome to my post