Reaction to Middle school the WORST Years of my life








I loved the first book so much that now I am reading the 2nd book I am going to try to read the book in two days only because there is a possibility when you read this I might not be here because  I am going to move but I am trying to read all of the books by the time I live but besides that point , I like the whole book because Operation Rafe that he wouldn’t hurt anyone and he hurt his mom so he decided to quit Operation Rafe for a while and finding out Leo was Rafes brother it was mind blowing like what I would never have known that there were brothers but I am so happy that we ready it in general I loved the whole book but the part that is said was my favorite part.

Comments

  1. I agree that the book Middle School Worst Years of My Life is a good book because it has many surprising moments like you said of Leo being Rafe’s brother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Science and industry museum

Welcome to my post